Elle graduated from Miss Heather's preschool this week!
We are so proud of her and how much she has grown and learned the past year.
Here are some things she has learned
*Recognizes all of the letters and sounds of letters*
*Can skip count by 10 to 100*
*Knows her days of the week and months of the year*
*Knows many site words*
*Can write her name*
*Knows her shapes and colors*
*Count to 10 in Spanish and knows her colors in Spanish*
Elle slightly petrified.
Elle, Claire and Ellah-her preschool besties!
9 comments:
wow! what an impressive preschool! She learned all that?! Thats awesome!! And umm, hello!! You do not even look prego! So jealous!
Such a smart girl! That is so awesome. Miss Elle is so cute and has grown so much since I last saw her. Which was FOREVER ago. Seriously. Oh and we need to talk.
How darling is she??? Oh my! And...such a smart "big girl"! I love and miss her so much. Can't wait to see all of you! Such a happy little family! (and... I am not partial)!
She is SO cute. Congrats Elle! That learning stuff. I love her hair- you have it so cute.
Elle is a total smarty! No wonder, of course. I love that Jeff is starting to show up in all your pictures wearing scrubs :) Miss you guys!
We are soooo proud of you Elle!
Love,
CA Grandma and Grandpa
Way to go, Elle! Sounds like an awesome first year of preschool!
Elle, you're a genius! Way to go! You look great, Kelly. Can't wait to see you guys in a few months. I also love the sweet stare down Laney is giving. Wish we could see what she is looking at :)
Yea for Elle! She's so smart!!
Post a Comment