Saturday, October 23, 2010

MEET

RAY ELO EVERS
Oct. 22nd
9lbs 13 oz.
21 inches
7:43am



Stay tuned for more pics and birth story.
Our little man could not be sweeter!!!

Proud Daddy

15 comments:

janine said...

Congrats!! Hope you are just soaking him in!!! and love having your mom there! I chatted with her this week right before she left:) Happy Recovery!

Mari said...

Ooh congrats! He is so handsome!

Sassy Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!! Kelly he is so yummy and chubby! Way to go girl, that's one big baby!

BTW-you look hot with dark hair:) You can sport either color beautifully.

You'll have to prep me on three!!! Ahh!

Amy said...

Yay! What a handsome boy! He is just so cute! I want to meet him soon!

PJ Evers said...

Ray is just adorable! We are so excited to have him here safe and sound! Hope your recovery goes well, Kelly.
Welcome to our family, Little Ray!
CA Grandma

Des said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! he so handsome, and I'm so happy for you. I can't wait for the story and more pictures. I hope you are doing well!!

Jen said...

Congrats!!! I'm happy for you and your family. Finally a boy :)

Taylors said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats! Glad everyone is happy and healthy!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

congrats!!!

Kleinmans said...

So happy for you! Way to be on top of things and have the blog updated even before you're home. You're my hero!

The Bradford's said...

I loved every minute holding him! He is so cute! Thanks for letting us bombard your room. Hope you are feeling better. Love ya.

Miss Gabe said...

Yahoo!!!! Way to go soccer mom!

Sara said...

Ok... he's HUGE!! Almost 10 lbs?! How did you do that?! Congrats! What a cutie! I love the pic of Jeff and his boy. So sweet! Hurry with the birth story and all that!

Honey said...

Congrats Kelly! He's darling! (Almost 10lbs?! You go girl!)

Taylor Family said...

Congratulations! There's nothing like losing ten pounds in ten minutes!