Oh and I almost forgot. I was sung lovely mothers day songs by Elle all day and was given about 1000 mothers day cards and pictures. Elle is such a love. Even little Laners was extra sweet! Well until she pulled up all my growing cilantro ;)
This video cracks me up. She did this all day, I am not kidding!
I also want to wish all of the wonderful mothers out there Happy Mothers Day!
I love you mom, grandma and Patti! Thanks for being so wonderful!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
5 comments:
I loved that! Elle's facial expressions were so intense it made me laugh outloud! Ray is so big and cute, he looks so much like Jeff. Cute kids!!
You are spoiled, 'as you should be' and Jeff is wonderful!
You are a darling mother and blessed to have such beautiful...and talented children..of whom, I might add, I am blessed to be their grandmother and your Mother.
omg! I love it. And the next American Idol...is Elle. She was really singing from the bottom of her heart! So cute. And can Ray and Laney be any cuter. Gosh i love your kids. Happy mothers day!
oh and you are looking super skinny....can we please talk! asap!
So so sweet! I love Elle's songs for you! Yes, I too think we are blessed to have wonderful additions to the Evers Fam - our inlaw kids and grandkids! Can hardly wait to see you all next week!
Love,
CA Grandma
Post a Comment