Saturday, July 23, 2011

Privacy Please

I dont know how many people other then my family still look at my blog, but I am going to go private finally. I have been seeing lots of stats come in from countries like Russia and some other E European ones that had me a little freaked. I probably put too much info out there anyway! If you would like an invite leave me your email. I will prolly do this in the next month! Thanks!

29 comments:

The Carlson Crew said...

Invite me, please! :)

Jen said...

I'm in....I'll facebook you my email.

Sara said...

ilovenewyork18@hotmail.com

Aaron & Jayme said...

Hey I totally stock your blog! Will you send me an invite?

JaymeWelly41@msn.com

Jonathan and Carley said...

I would love an invite! Carleytanner@gmail.com

Des said...

PLEASE. I love your blog, and wish we still lived together. invite me so I can still stalk you and pretend to be apart of your life. haha desarae.fowler{at}gmail.com

Dana said...

I want to be invited, PLEASE!!! danamoats@hotmail.com

Miss you tons.

Chantiel said...

I am a total blog stalker :) chantielbishop@gmail.com

Cindy said...

cynthiaannethomas@yahoo.com

Jeffrey said...

Invite me please. lemon(at)threepies.com

Thanks!!! :)

Anna said...

annabardonski@gmail.com
and i am pretty sure adam would be really sad if he couldnt see ray (no joke...he loves looking at your blog and misses your kids almost as much as i do, so add him too
close6669@hotmail.com (dont read into that, it was the last 4 digits of his old cell phone)

Stacey said...

Me too!

Krystal Rose Webb said...

makena102@gmail.com

Taryn said...

tarynmccook@msn.com

Haskett Family said...

brhask@yahoo.com

Rebecca said...

Yep, I want "in" too
becsanders@gmail.com

PJ Evers said...

us too! Use both email addresses.

Bob and Patti

Court and Britt said...

courtbritt@gmail.com

Anna said...

adam says use this address
adam.close7@gmail.com

Sam W said...

Hey Kelly!

We had a ton of fun with you guys and really cant wait to do it again! Please invite me and linds:

sfwolthuis@gmail.com
masznil@gmail.com

Love and miss you guys!

Mari said...

Us too! marissalowder at gmail dot com

Julie and Kyle said...

julieyardley@yahoo.com

Holly said...

I would love to be included dperkins4@cox.net

Jess said...

jessmhammer@gmailcom
did i ever invite you to mine?

Christa and Marcus said...

christa.shaw20@gmail.com
Love your blog Kelly!!

Brooke said...

I want an invite. I love checking it out. brookeanderson01@yahoo.com

Mat and Jamie said...

thrivingfoodstorage@comcast.net

Smith Family said...

Me - sri_smith@hotmail.com. Rachel

Tara T said...

keep me in the loop! ;)

tara.s.taylor@gmail.com